On average, your scalp is host to a lot of (over 100,000) singular hair follicles anchored below the scalp skin where a complex cycle of activity is hard at work protecting and renewing your hair follicles as part of the growth cycle. This activity is integral to the lifelong health of each hair fibre that emerges, making the scalp the foundation for your healthiest hair.
It’s true that everyday stressors such as environmental aggressors, the use of harsh cleansing agents, product build up, mechanical or chemical damage can all disrupt the delicate scalp microbiome and, in turn, growth activity, leading to an unbalanced and inflamed scalp. In severe cases this can lead to hair loss. Like the skin on our faces, the scalp deserves a routine that maintains the perfect balance for healthy beginnings.
- 96% - agreed that Scalp Serum gave an Immediate feeling of comfort after use
- 80% - agreed that Scalp Serum gave a lasting feeling of comfort after use
- 84% - agreed scalp irritation was reduced after use
- 86% - agreed that using Scalp Serum had a positive effect on the health and condition of their scalp
- 96% - agreed that their scalp felt moisturised after use
*In a panel conducted in house by T.H.O.M. with 25 participants with afro-textured hair and after first application of SCALP SERUM.
- NyauethVerified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. Yes1 month agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsStarsss
Absolutely love this scalp serum, at first I was apprehensive because of the colour but once I put it in my hands and felt the texture I was impressed. Keeps my hair nourished and not clogged . I’m on my third bottle and it has strengthened my hair as well as the growth. Hope they come out with a larger bottle
- Ruth A.Verified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type CurlyI recommend this product. Yes1 month agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type CurlyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsThe BEST hair serum you’ll find!!
This serum is definitely the best you’ll find. Results will start to show within days! Nourished looking hair, no more dry flaky scalp and most of all the strength given to the tendrils themselves. I bought this as I have followed the journey and now it has surpassed all expectations. This is a staple for anyone to use regularly!! Plus the packaging and bottle are so beautiful and unique.
- Sylvie M.Verified ReviewerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type WavyI recommend this product. Yes5 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type WavyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsTHE solution
My skin in general is naturally extremely dry so by default my scalp is too. It’s always been itchy after a wash due to all of the moisture being wiped out by shampoo. But because of my hair being fair and quite fine, any leave in treatments just look greasy and weighs my hair down. I tried using the serum as a 5 min mask before washing my hair and I haven’t experienced any itching or flaking whatsoever. 100% part of my hair washing routine from now on, and it doubles as a moisture serum for my ends when I want to perk them up. Oh and it smells delicious 10/10
- Olivia NatalieVerified ReviewerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type Straight, OtherI recommend this product. Yes5 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type Straight, OtherI recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsA new discovery that has now become a staple in my haircare routine!
The T.H.O.M Scalp serum has kept my scalp nourished and healthy during the last three months of its use. My hair has not been breaking, after applying it a few times a week (in the morning) before styling my hair.
I sometimes have a dry scalp due to the semi permanent hair dye that I use. This has reduced since I have been using the scalp serum. Some of the key ingredients that usually help exfoliate my scalp are incorporated in this product. You can find out more about the ingredients catalogue via the T.H.O.M website.
I recommend also trying the serum as a pre-cleanse treatment before shampooing your hair.THThis Hair Of Mine5 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our promise is exceptional results, so we are delighted to hear that our Scalp Serum has had such a positive effect on your scalp and earned its rightful place in your haircare routine ;)
- Bibi A.Scalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CurlyI would recommend this product. Yes6 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CurlyI would recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsA Staple In My Routine
I absolutely love this product and my scalp has drank it up!! It's soft, gentle and a small amount of serum goes such a long way. The serum has improved the general health of my scalp and hair leaving it smooth, hydrated and smelling so so good.