On average, your scalp is host to a lot of (over 100,000) singular hair follicles anchored below the scalp skin where a complex cycle of activity is hard at work protecting and renewing your hair follicles as part of the growth cycle. This activity is integral to the lifelong health of each hair fibre that emerges, making the scalp the foundation for your healthiest hair.
It’s true that everyday stressors such as environmental aggressors, the use of harsh cleansing agents, product build up, mechanical or chemical damage can all disrupt the delicate scalp microbiome (this is the unique bacteria that lives on your scalp) and, in turn, growth activity, leading to an unbalanced and inflamed scalp. In severe cases this can lead to hair loss. Like the skin on our faces, the scalp deserves a routine that maintains the perfect balance for healthy beginnings.
- 96% agreed that Scalp Serum gave an Immediate feeling of comfort after use
- 80% agreed that Scalp Serum gave a lasting feeling of comfort after use
- 84% agreed scalp irritation was reduced after use
- 86% agreed that using Scalp Serum had a positive effect on the health and condition of their scalp
- 96% agreed that their scalp felt moisturised after use
*In a panel conducted in house by T.H.O.M. with 25 subjects with afro-textured hair and after first application of SCALP SERUM.
- Sylvie M.Verified ReviewerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type WavyI recommend this product. Yes3 weeks agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type WavyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsTHE solution
My skin in general is naturally extremely dry so by default my scalp is too. It’s always been itchy after a wash due to all of the moisture being wiped out by shampoo. But because of my hair being fair and quite fine, any leave in treatments just look greasy and weighs my hair down. I tried using the serum as a 5 min mask before washing my hair and I haven’t experienced any itching or flaking whatsoever. 100% part of my hair washing routine from now on, and it doubles as a moisture serum for my ends when I want to perk them up. Oh and it smells delicious 10/10Was this helpful?
- Olivia NatalieVerified ReviewerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type Straight, OtherI recommend this product. Yes1 month agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type Straight, OtherI recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsA new discovery that has now become a staple in my haircare routine!
The T.H.O.M Scalp serum has kept my scalp nourished and healthy during the last three months of its use. My hair has not been breaking, after applying it a few times a week (in the morning) before styling my hair.
I sometimes have a dry scalp due to the semi permanent hair dye that I use. This has reduced since I have been using the scalp serum. Some of the key ingredients that usually help exfoliate my scalp are incorporated in this product. You can find out more about the ingredients catalogue via the T.H.O.M website.
I recommend also trying the serum as a pre-cleanse treatment before shampooing your hair.Was this helpful?THThis Hair Of Mine1 month ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our promise is exceptional results, so we are delighted to hear that our Scalp Serum has had such a positive effect on your scalp and earned its rightful place in your haircare routine ;)
- Bibi A.Scalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CurlyI would recommend this product. Yes2 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CurlyI would recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsA Staple In My Routine
I absolutely love this product and my scalp has drank it up!! It's soft, gentle and a small amount of serum goes such a long way. The serum has improved the general health of my scalp and hair leaving it smooth, hydrated and smelling so so good.Was this helpful?
- DoraVerified ReviewerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type Kinky2 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type KinkyRated 5 starsWill definitely be repurchasing
Been looking for a scalp product like this for a while. Absolutely love it - smells great, feels non-greasy and can definitely notice an improvement in my edges when I use it regularly.Was this helpful?
- Cobbie YatesScalp Skin Type BalancedScalp Condition InflamedHair Type Curly2 months agoScalp Skin Type BalancedScalp Condition InflamedHair Type CurlyRated 5 starsScalp therapy
Was so good for reliving tension and redness for me after keeping my locs up in a hairstyle far too tight for too long .
Was really happy with the shine and softness my hair was left with overnight and sheen.
I used in the day for full wear with a little top up at night to sleep with.Was this helpful?