Our first routine-reinventing ritual SCALP SERUM is a multi-award-winning formula developed to cover everything your scalp craves. Instantly soothe a dry and itchy scalp, eliminate product build-up, calm inflammation and prevent excessive hair fall in just one-step.
Our unique blend of follicle-anchoring, active ingredients and functional plant oils with nourishing, moisturising, and repairing benefits make SCALP SERUM the perfect base for long-term scalp and hair health.
Your scalp is host to around one hundred thousand singular hair follicles anchored below the skin’s surface. This is where a complex activity cycle is hard at work protecting and renewing your hair follicles as part of the growth cycle. An activity that determines the lifelong health of each hair that emerges, making the scalp the foundation for your healthiest hair.
It’s true that everyday stressors such as your environment, harsh cleansers, product build-up, and mechanical or chemical damage can all disrupt the delicate scalp microbiome and, in turn, growth activity. Leading to an unbalanced and inflamed scalp and stagnant hair growth. In severe cases, this can even lead to hair loss. Like the skin on our faces, the scalp deserves a routine that maintains the perfect balance for healthy beginnings.
Proven to stimulate the hair follicle stem cell reservoir productivity, increasing growth and increasing cell regeneration to prevent hair fall.
A microbiota friendly active ingredient that targets the irritation process by regulating two inflammatory mediators. For a soothing effect that lasts.
For oxygenating, detoxifying and regenerating scalp skin.
A network of functional plant oils working to retain moisture levels on the scalp. Protect and repair the scalp skin including follicle anchoring moringa, nourishing baobab and hydrating squalene.
Often called the world’s oldest medicine, pomegranate contains a natural source of AHA, to naturally exfoliate the scalp. Gently shifting dead skin cells and product build up, it’s here to help the scalp breathe.
- JacquiVerified ReviewerScalp Skin Type BalancedScalp Condition OtherHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. Yes19 hours agoScalp Skin Type BalancedScalp Condition OtherHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 out of 5 starsReally pleased!
I’ve only been using this for 3 weeks, so I can’t confirm the re growth claims. However, the serum is the best thing I have ever used on my scalp. It’s cooling and tingly! A little goes a long way, and it moisturises for days. I currently use it twice a week and can still feel the effects days later. I am very happy, and I feel that my scalp is more healthy than it’s ever been. Thank you THOM!THThis Hair Of Mine53 seconds ago
Hi Jacqui - thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear about your positive experience and thrilled to know that SCALP SERUM has earned its place in your routine! <3
- GemmaVerified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type Curly, CoilyI recommend this product. Yes6 days agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type Curly, CoilyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible product!
I’ve used so many hair serums over the years and they are either too heavy, causing product build up, or not hydrating enough. Finally there’s a product that works beautifully for my hair. THOM’s serum is literally perfect for hydration, being light and keeping my scalp feeling fresh and clean. THOM’s serum is now my go to hair serum.
- Tio_pepeVerified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. Yes1 month agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
I have been struggling with dry flaky itchy scalp. Since using this amazing serum my scalp is doing great now.
Excellent for silk press. not greasy or leaves hair limp.
I’m on my second bottle about to reorder.
- Ammy D.Verified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. Yes2 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 out of 5 starsHappy scalp :)
I get super flaky scalp, especially in winter. Thom scalp serum has helped me clearing the build up of products and dead skin. My favourite way of using it is before washing my hair, I normally apply it the night before wash day.
I have bought it for a few of my friends and they love it too !!
- NyauethVerified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. Yes4 months agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CoilyI recommend this product. YesRated 5 out of 5 starsStarsss
Absolutely love this scalp serum, at first I was apprehensive because of the colour but once I put it in my hands and felt the texture I was impressed. Keeps my hair nourished and not clogged . I’m on my third bottle and it has strengthened my hair as well as the growth. Hope they come out with a larger bottle