On average, your scalp is host to a lot of (over 100,000) singular hair follicles anchored below the scalp skin where a complex cycle of activity is hard at work protecting and renewing your hair follicles as part of the growth cycle. This activity is integral to the lifelong health of each hair fibre that emerges, making the scalp the foundation for your healthiest hair.
It’s true that everyday stressors such as environmental aggressors, the use of harsh cleansing agents, product build up, mechanical or chemical damage can all disrupt the delicate scalp microbiome (this is the unique bacteria that lives on your scalp) and, in turn, growth activity, leading to an unbalanced and inflamed scalp. In severe cases this can lead to hair loss. Like the skin on our faces, the scalp deserves a routine that maintains the perfect balance for healthy beginnings.
Our unique blend of clinically proven active ingredients and functional plant oils with growth stimulating, nourishing and repairing benefits make Scalp Serum the perfect base for long-term scalp and hair health.
- 96% agreed that Scalp Serum gave an Immediate feeling of comfort after use
- 80% agreed that Scalp Serum gave a lasting feeling of comfort after use
- 84% agreed scalp irritation was reduced after use
- 86% agreed that using Scalp Serum had a positive effect on the health and condition of their scalp
- 96% agreed that their scalp felt moisturised after use
*In a panel conducted in house by T.H.O.M. with 25 subjects with afro-textured hair and after first application of SCALP SERUM.
- Bibi A.Scalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CurlyI would recommend this product. Yes1 week agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition OtherHair Type CurlyI would recommend this product. YesRated 5 starsA Staple In My Routine
I absolutely love this product and my scalp has drank it up!! It's soft, gentle and a small amount of serum goes such a long way. The serum has improved the general health of my scalp and hair leaving it smooth, hydrated and smelling so so good.Was this helpful?
- DoraVerified ReviewerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type Kinky1 week agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition ItchyHair Type KinkyRated 5 starsWill definitely be repurchasing
Been looking for a scalp product like this for a while. Absolutely love it - smells great, feels non-greasy and can definitely notice an improvement in my edges when I use it regularly.Was this helpful?
- Cobbie YatesScalp Skin Type BalancedScalp Condition InflamedHair Type Curly1 week agoScalp Skin Type BalancedScalp Condition InflamedHair Type CurlyRated 5 starsScalp therapy
Was so good for reliving tension and redness for me after keeping my locs up in a hairstyle far too tight for too long .
Was really happy with the shine and softness my hair was left with overnight and sheen.
I used in the day for full wear with a little top up at night to sleep with.Was this helpful?
- Danielea L.Verified ReviewerScalp Skin Type OtherScalp Condition OtherHair Type Other1 week agoScalp Skin Type OtherScalp Condition OtherHair Type OtherRated 5 starsI found a solution to LOVE my scalp with!
Dealing with alopecia means my scalp and I have a daily battle with the environment. My scalp is super sensitive to the air I’m in… from Londons beating sunshine, to air con filled rooms, keeping my scalp moisturised and glowing has never been easier using T.H.O.M. This is the first time I feel like a product was made with me and my crown in mind!Was this helpful?
- LamiVerified BuyerScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type Kinky2 weeks agoScalp Skin Type DryScalp Condition FlakyHair Type KinkyRated 5 starsGenius Product
This is exactly what I needed for my scalp - it provides a nice balance of relief and moisture. It has a pleasant, subtle scent and doesn’t leave my scalp feeling clogged with product like other things I’ve tried in the past. Serum makes so much sense for the scalp rather than cream, oil or pomade - I’m so glad this now exists!Was this helpful?