This policy applies to information we collect:
• On our website, located at thisharirofmine.world.
• In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
When we use the term “Personal Information” we are referring to information that is connected to your name. This may include things like your e-mail address, mailing address, birthday, telephone number, when those pieces of data are stored with your name. Any information that is not connected to your name is not considered Personal Information.
By accessing and using the Site, you consent to the collection, maintenance and use of this information by us. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy and do not consent to the collection, use and maintenance of information as described in this policy, you should leave the Site immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("Personal Information"). We collect your Personal Information because it helps us deliver a high level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you.
The Personal Information we collect may include the following: email address, mailing/billing address, phone number, payment card number, and other payment information. Collecting this information allows us to complete your order efficiently, to notify you of your order status, and provide personalised interactions.
We also collect information for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers and can provide more valuable service. We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to you.
We may collect information about you from third parties. Such information may include demographic data (like the number of members of your household, age, and gender) and purchase preference information. We may use this information to supplement or update our records, improve the quality or personalisation of our communications to you, and help prevent or detect fraud.
We automatically receive and store certain types of information when you interact with the Site, our emails, and/or our online advertisements. This information helps us to make the Site work more efficiently, evaluate use of the Site, and support our website analytics and marketing campaigns.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information email@example.com
We also may collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means, including using technologies such as cookies, web beacons, clear pixels or pixel tags, web server logs or geo location technologies. Cookies are small ﬁles that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
Web beacons allow us to know what pages on our Site have been visited, what emails have been opened, and if our banner ads have been effective.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
• To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information and ask a question about our products or services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
• To provide, support, personalise, and develop our website, products, and services.
• To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
• To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
• To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
• To personalise your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
• To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
• For product development, including to develop and improve our website, products, and services.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• As described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
Thishairofmine will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
We may also use your Personal Information for other legitimate business purposes, including:
• to detect and prevent fraud.
• to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
• to operate, evaluate and improve our business.
• developing new products and services.
• managing our communications.
• analysing our products.
• performing data analytics.
• performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions; and
• comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our own policies.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your Personal Information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to use or disclose your Personal Information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY